General Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE CONTACT FORM T&C’s
“I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions”
I hereby consent to provide PG Group (including its subsidiaries) with the following personal information which may include contact details, demographic, geographical information and transactional records.
This information will be utilised to assess, promote and provide appropriate products / services tailored to meet your needs and may include communication, confirmation, recording and reporting of information; obtained and shared with third parties including related industry service providers, media, industry bodies, Insurers (where applicable) and IT service providers, both local and international.
The Group endeavours to collect, process, manage, store, communicate and dispose all personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable legislation.
Keeping your data up to date will assist us to provide a positive customer experience.
WINDSCREENS PROMOTION T&C’s
- The quoted prices are for paying customers and do not apply to insurance claims.
- Payment terms – cash, debit and/or credit card.
- Price includes VAT and expert fitment but exclude Beadings and Mouldings, for which an additional quote will be given should you need these consumables.
- Fitment can be done in-house or mobile. Mobile services carries a callout fee of R350 within 20km from the Fitment Centre. For distances greater than 20km, please ask for a quote.
- This promotion excludes after hours work.
- This promotion is subject to stock availability and is valid while stocks last.
- PG Glass reserve the right to terminate or modify this promotion at any time.
- All windscreen are supplied and fitted subject to the Terms and Condition so the PG Glass website.
- If the part you are looking for is not on promotion, please ask us for a quote (0860 04 04 04).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, PG Glass shall not be liable for any costs, injuries, damages or losses of any kind, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to any participation in the promotion or arising in connection with any incorrect or incomplete information.
PG GLASS MEDIC® CHIP REPAIR VOUCHER PROMOTION T&C’s
- Voucher valid for 6 months from the inception date.
- Excludes Mobile Service.
- Promotion is valid for cash deals only (with every cash windscreen purchased, you qualify to get a Free Chip Repair voucher) and not applicable to Insurance claims.
- Voucher valid for 1x windscreen chip only.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and it is not transferrable to another vehicle.
- Redeem a voucher by phoning 0860 04 04 04 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PG Glass reserves the right to terminate or modify this promotion at any time.
- Refer to the website for the full T’s & C’s (see below).
PG Group (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates and its subsidiary companies will not be held liable for any loss of whatever nature and howsoever ever arsing in connection with any incorrect or incomplete information contained herein. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs, injuries, damages or losses of any kind, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to any participation in the promotion.
PG GLASS QUOTE T&C’s
“This quote is subject to our standard terms and conditions, copied on the reverse and available on request. By accepting this quote, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Please make sure that you have fully read and understood the contents of this document”
TERMS OF SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION
- Our contract
- This quote, including these terms and conditions, is the only basis on which we supply products and/or installation services (“the job”) and is open for you to accept within 10 days from its date. Once you have accepted a binding agreement will come into existence when we send you written confirmation of the job.
- This quote and our confirmation constitute the whole agreement between you and us (“our contract”), to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, even those in your documents. No warranties or representations will be binding unless contained in our contract. No changes or cancellation will be valid unless in writing and signed by us. These Terms will apply to any repaired or replacement products we supply to you or re- installations we do for you.
- Design and specifications
- It is your responsibility to obtain all relevant and necessary approvals and to ensure that the product and installation design and specification conforms to SANS 10400- N, SANS 613 and the National Building Regulations, unless required by law or agreed otherwise. Please be aware that your architect or other legally recognized appointee is responsible for ensuring that the energy efficiency requirements in SANS 10400 part XA are complied with.
- This quote is compiled based upon the measurements, specifications and other information provided by yourself or your contractors or advisors in respect of your home or building (“your agents”). As we do not design fenestration, shower or other glass solutions for a particular installation, nor are we authorised to do so, we do not engage in this nor are we liable for any such aspect of the job.
- Any samples, drawings, or advertising we issue, and any illustrations contained in our catalogues, brochures or websites, are produced solely to provide you with an idea of the products they describe.
- Delivery of products
- A lead time of 10 -15 business days applies to the manufacture of products and made to order products may be subject to longer lead times. Delivery dates are given in good faith based on materials and labour being normally available.
- Please ensure that at the mutually agreed time for delivery, we are able to gain access to your premises, failing which you will be liable for our actual wasted costs or a call out fee of R500, whichever is the greater.
- You are entitled and required to inspect the products on delivery. The signature of any person at the premises at which the products are delivered which appears on the delivery note will constitute evidence of the delivery of all the products described in the delivery note in full and in good condition unless you prove otherwise.
- Once delivered to your premises, all risk in the products passes to you, irrespective of when the products are installed. Please keep the products safe from damage, theft or other harm.
- Our products are packaged in a plastic wrapping to prevent damage. Save for shower doors, this plastic is to be built into the aperture and thereafter the visible plastic removed in the presence of a PG Glass representative. We accept no liability for damaged products if the plastic has been removed prior to our inspection.
- We will only accept return of products which differ from the products quoted on, in type or quantity and providing products are returned to our premises undamaged within 5 days of delivery.
- If installation services are included in our agreement, we will use our best endeavors to meet the agreed installation date.
- Please ensure that at the mutually agreed time for installation, we are able to gain access to your premises, failing which you will be liable for our actual wasted costs or a call out fee of R500, whichever is the greater.
- Preparation of the aperture for installation of our product is your responsibility. In the event of the premises requiring modification to allow for the proper installation of our product for any reason including for example, levelling of floors, variation of dimensions, waterproofing removal and refitting of burglar bars etc, all resultant costs will be for your account. Unless specifically provided for in the quote, any unexpected installation costs of which we were not aware for example “working at heights”, scaffolding, urgency etc will be for your account. We will obtain your prior approval and you agree to pay these costs on presentation of invoice.
- We will take care when installing our products, but installation is at your risk in that we will not be liable for damage caused to your property in the process, unless caused wilfully. For example tiles almost certainly will break when flexed water or electrical systems may be damaged. It is your responsibility to remove and replace curtains, blinds and pelmets. We will not be required to remove existing fittings and materials so that they may be capable of re-use.
- We can removal waste material from the site provide, at additional cost to you. If you make alternative arrangements for the removal of waste material, we cannot accept liability in respect of any accident, injury or damage resulting from your inability to arrange for the safe or legal disposal of such waste material.
- You are required to make a full inspection of the installation immediately it has been completed and to inform us immediately if you are dissatisfied. A delay in making any complaint could cause deterioration or damage to the product which could invalidate the warranty.
- As a result of our stringent adherence to sourcing quality products and installing these products in accordance with high standards, we warrant to you, that our product will, for a period of 15 (fifteen) years from the date of manufacture, comply with the manufacturer’s specification and samples (if samples were made available at the time of sale) for this product. This warranty will be deemed to be amended to the extent required by Act 68 of 2008, as amended (‘the Act”)
- No claims against us will be valid under this warranty, unless you or your agent has notified us in writing of the defect, giving details of the nature and extent of the defect, within 30 days of the defect manifesting itself in the product.
- If you prove that our product does not comply with this warranty, we will accept a claim and in full and final settlement and discharge of all our obligations to you will:
If you are a consumer ito the Act, at your election, replace the defective product or remedy the defective services or refund the price paid by you or a reasonable portion of the quote. If you are not a consumer, at our election, we will supply replacement product, ex-works, repair the product or installation to conform to specification at the place of installation without any further cost to us; or pay compensation to you not exceeding 10% of the quote. Any other claims or rights against us, whether in contract, delict or otherwise are waived and under no circumstances will we be liable for incidental, consequential or indirect damages or penalties.
- In replacing or repairing a product or installation, we will be entitled to deviate from the original design and/or method of repair if the deviation will, in our opinion prove to be more suitable and effective.
- During this warranty, you agree to allow us or our experts inspect or test the product and/or installation. If we are denied access to the product or installation after three attempts, or if the product is not available for inspection, our obligations to perform under this warranty will be deemed to have been discharged. Should the expert be of the opinion that the problem is not covered by this warranty, you agree to refund us these costs.
- Unless otherwise agreed This warranty does not cover fitness for purpose, suitability of product or installation method, compliance with laws and safety considerations, defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence or alterations by you or any third party imperfections of a minor or insignificant nature, aesthetic properties or defects which are not visible from under 3m in a normal viewing position under normal day light conditions or any misuse including for example improper transportation, storage, handling or maintenance, or other abuse, glass breakage, pitting or chipping due to any cause, or other defects or damage arising other than as specified above. The customer shall bear the onus of proving that the defect complained of was not caused by such exclusions. Please clean product when visibly dirty or with suitable materials, to prevent damage (cleaning manual available on request).
- You agree that we have no liability for products and components of products, supplied by us but manufactured by a third party, which are found to be defective in any way. We will however cede (insofar as cession is possible) any warranty given to us by the manufacturer in respect of the defective product.
- Unless, stated otherwise on the quote, you are required to pay 50% of the quote, on confirmation by us of a contract and the balance and any other applicable charges within 30 days of completion of the delivery and /or installation of the products. Products and/or installation services below R5000 are to be paid in full on confirmation of your acceptance of the quote by us. There will be a 2% surcharge made on all credit card payments.
- If you don’t pay on time, we can cancel our contract or suspend delivery or installation, until you have paid the outstanding amounts. Interest at our banker’s prime lending rate will be charged on late payment from date of default until paid in full.
- Only itemized products and services are included in the quote. Other products and services will be quoted on and invoiced separately.
- If the job is covered by insurance, in the event of my Insurance Company not settling my claim for any reason whatsoever, I agree to personally settle this invoice in full.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- You may not transfer your rights and obligations under our contract to any other person.
- If any term in our contract is invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No rights will be waived for failure by us to exercise our rights under our contract.
- Our contract is governed by South African law and we both agree to the South Gauteng Court having jurisdiction over any dispute between us.
- You will be liable for our actual legal costs if we take steps to lawfully enforce this agreement against you.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in our agreement requires you to give us notice in writing, please send this to us by e-mail, fax or by hand delivery. Likewise we agree to communicate by fax or email addressed to the contact details on the first page of this quote.
Website Terms & Conditions
- Introduction: Use of this website and the services provided via it (“pgglass.co.za”) are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of and/or registration with pgglass.co.za. pgglass.co.za is provided by PG Glass at PG Glass – Head Office, 18 Skeen Boulevard, Bedfordview, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2007, and its suppliers (“we”/”our”/”us”).
- Availability of this website: We will endeavour to ensure that pgglass.co.za is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make pgglass.co.za unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of pgglass.co.za without notice. pgglass.co.za is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via pgglass.co.za is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
- Use of this website: Use of this website is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell pgglass.co.za or any materials or information in pgglass.co.za or the structure, overall style and program code of pgglass.co.za without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact email@example.com.
- Your Contributions: You agree to only use pgglass.co.za for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, pgglass.co.za will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the pgglass.co.za.
- Links: pgglass.co.za includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to pgglass.co.za you may only do so at pgglass.co.za. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual property: pgglass.co.za, its style and structure, and the materials and information on pgglass.co.za of pgglass.co.za are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in pgglass.co.za assert their moral rights. pgglass.co.za and PG Glass are registered trade marks of PG Glass.
- Our Liability: Since a substantial part of pgglass.co.za is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of pgglass.co.za is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
- Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
- Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the pgglass.co.za for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
- Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the pgglass.co.za shall be limited. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
- Small Print: Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by South African law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Complaints: If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the pgglass.co.za, or if you are dissatisfied with pgglass.co.za or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact email@example.com or on 0860 03 03 03